Thursday 21 March 2013

And never have I felt so deeply at one and the same time so detached from myself and so present in the world



had 2 waffles and 1 ham/egg sandwich for bfast and then had 3 slices of pizza and 1 glass of pepsi for lunch. Kinda regretting it now because my stomach feels reaaally bloated and I felt like puking just now ):

It's Thursday and I haven't started on any homework which means I'm pretty much screwed and I should be worrying but I'm not. I just feel really lazy every morning when I wake up and I don't feel like doing anything except for reading or watching my dramas. Probably going to end up doing last-minute work again..... However, on another note, my week has been pretty great so far, so I can safely say that it hasn't gone to waste :) 

My helper went back to Philippines on Saturday morning and she'll only be back this Sunday so on Saturday evening, my family settled for a Jap dinner :) 


super good food, and we had a whole room to ourselves so we could talk as loud as we wanted and other people wouldn't be able to hear us that well ^^ coupled with the soothing background music and the wonderful atmosphere, dinner was exceptionally yummy that night hehe

& then on Sunday, tuition was more fun than usual because trina came! I love it when she attends Sunday lessons because it's another chance for us to catch up HAHA








last minute family plan to visit the night safari :) So many cute animals there hehe! It was dark and we couldn't use flash to take pictures so most of 'em are too dark and I'm lazy to make them brighter so here's just some of the many pictures my dad took on Monday.

On Tuesday, Kennedy, Marcus, Clarence and I went back to school to do last minute planning of the EDS day camp held the next day. Felt like a spy in school the whole time dodging away from Mr Lim in case he caught us for not being in proper school attire ☺ after leaving school, we had lunch at kampong arang before heading off to plaza sing to get the necessary items. Trained back to Pasir ris after that and had dinner @ subway. Finally settled my craving for it!! Talked to Kennedy and it was just really nice to get it off my mind for a while :) Really enjoyed Tuesday.

Aaaaand on Wednesday (yesterday) we had our EDS camp!!!! went for practice from 9-12 then had lunch at kampong arang before heading back for the camp. Played the minigames in the LT, then let the jnrs watch AWB and PA1 while we settled the games and the various materials. Then after dinner, we had the nightwalk which wasn't as scary as we wanted it to be hahaha. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing so.......... HAHA. But some of the jnrs were really scared although they pretended they weren't, and that was the funniest part hehe. Their reactions were different from one another but they were all cute to watch. Thank you fellow y4s and especially the juniors for making this possible! it was really heartwarming to see that y'all enjoyed it even though there wasn't enough time to complete the night walk :)


(I typed all that after lunch but the internet in my house had some problems until now that's why it's posted at such a late timing)

anyway, I did a bit of math after a while of lazing around and I found 2 unread books just now :) I'll start on one afterwards before bedtime, and hopefully it'll be good! :)