Saturday 15 September 2012

It's better to burn out than to fade away.


legend says, when you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream.

Anyway, spent the whole of yesterday slacking away and finding my pieces for the drama lesson today and ended up sleeping at 2am :) But surprisingly, I was able to wake up at 10:15 in the morning! HAHA not bad for a lazy pig like me LOL




It's really true you know, we actually choose when and what to open our eyes to. 
Even after so long, when I'm surrounded with people, I never fail to look around for that one familiar face. 
Hmms, so the exams are coming in about 2 weeks or so? Doesn't feel like it though. In fact, it still feels like 2011, or perhaps the beginning of the year.

oh and its my lil cousin's birthday party today, but I'm stuck at home because I'm supposedly supposed to be studying, but its 1733 and I'm still on the computer

don't worry, I get my butt off at 1745, promise.


And as for now, byebye! :)