Friday 21 September 2012

You can't win all your battles.


This week has been rather eventful, although I felt that time was pretty much crawling ever so slowly, and all I wanted to do was to press the "skip" button and get past all the weekdays. 

Anyway, some bits and pieces of the week that I remembered :)

1. Wednesday: 
Was on the way back to class for chinese lesson after recess with Yixian, Audrey, Xuanzhu, Jiahui, Yvonne and Yifeng when Yvonne spotted Li lao shi on the 3rd floor. Then Yixian started shouting "Li lao shi! 不要!" and all of us ran from the 1st floor all the way to the 3rd floor. Omgosh, I tell you, it was one of the best feelings ever :) Although I really hate running and stuffs, this feeling was sorta like a "I need to run if not I'm dead" thing, and all I could remember was the laughter coming from myself (LOL) and the shouts coming from the rest of them. I think we were really causing a scene, but I don't think they would've wanted to stand outside of the class if we were late, although I wouldn't have minded. But its just li lao shi who always reaches earlier than usual for her lessons o_e 
But anyway, although I was panting really furiously after that, I felt really so happy, haha. I think I'm really weird, when it comes to running during PE, I get all " ): ): ): ", but this time, I felt like doing it all over again ^^ 

2. Thursday:
I think the best part of Thursday was going home with Kennedy :) wasn't feeling very happy then, and I kinda felt like crying because of pretty much everything. But he managed to cheer me up and by the time I reached home, it was as if that weight on my chest was lifted and all was well again. My granny came over too! Although I didn't really talk to her, it felt really nice to see her again :) oh and it was both Yixian and zhichun's birthday! Haven't gotten them presents yet, but I'll prolly do so on Sunday ;)


3. Friday:
Today started off on such a bad note, I swear, I trusted the wrong person, again. Should've just went along according to my instincts. So many times, my life has been turned topsy turvy because of that one person, and I have this very strong feeling its gnna happen again. Sorry, but how on earth do such bitchy guys even exist???


but at least I managed to go home with marcus and kennedy today! Bussed all the way to Serangoon so we got our rest + revised a bit?! but anyway, i reallly really feel so happy whenever I'm with them :)

and then I spent the whole time at home studying kinetic energy or some other thing close to that, and just.... woah. I cannot comprehend a single thing about it, like WHY ARE WE LEARNING THIS.
Endothermic reaction and exothermic reaction and bond breaking and bond making and idk what else but my brain is unable to absorb so much information ):

Plus there's still drama lesson tomorrow and I've not done my work so yay rejoice

Howeverrrr, my hk drama was great as usual :) I hope I can become like them one day :)
hmm alright I goodnight, shall sleep now and wake up earlier tomorrow, wish me good luck! ;)