Friday 5 October 2012

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet.


I made it through this week and all the exam papers and oh my gosh it was one heck of a week
like, I don't think I've ever longed for Friday to come so much, so.... TGIF TGIF TGIF *throws confetti and dances around in circles* 

ANYWAY, i don't think I'm gnna do very well this time round but ohwell. I did try, and I guess what matters right now is to get it over and done with. I can't wait for EOEOYS! I'll be a happy and free girl hehehe☺
oh and today was a good good good day too! History and LA was pretty good, and I headed out to NEX with marcus after that! Took 158 the whole way and we came up with a name for somebody ;) had macs there, talked and talked and then walked around before bussing home with him. But then we ended up taking the bus all the way to the interchange and then taking it back to our bus stops.. No regrets though, I was really happy the whole time because I had so many things to say!

Made up some cheap humour to make ourselves happy so now its like

"CHEAP HUMOUR" *snort snort*
LOLOL I CAN'T EVEN

came up with random analogies which pretty much made sense, except that his was on "life" and "friendship" and whatnot.

here's an analogical pick up line of mine ;)
"Hello there, would you be my ionic compound? I'm willing to be your bucket of H20"

GEDDIT??? GEDDIT???!!!
Please say you do, Marcus and I found it really funny, especially since I came up with it ;D



meh ok if you didn't get it, i shall go an extra mile for you ;) HAHAHAHA
okok anyway, basically you know how ionic compounds can conduct electricity in molten/aqueous state right right right?? So basically let's just take electricity as love signals (HAHAHAHA) because you know in some movies, the guy and girl who like each other are always like

(Just imagine electricity shooting out of this guy's eyes)

and SO, if you're willing to be my ionic compound, I'm willing to be your bucket of water just so you can conduct electricity too :) And the thing is, the bucket of water is always there waiting sadly for the ionic compound to enter it but NO! The ionic compound simply refuses to go anywhere near the bucket of water and therefore, the bucket of water is sad ):

hence, at the end of the day, this is an analogy for a one-sided love. Poo.


Here's another analogy for a sad one-sided love. Its like, let's just say you're a ceiling fan in a typical classroom, and well, the one you like is the guy/girl sitting right under you. All you can do is look at him/her from a distance, but you can't seem to reach out to him/her because YOU HAVE NO HANDS ):

LOLOL that one kinda failed because I haven't come up with the reasoning yet heheh.
but i will, soooooooon~

hmm oh oh and this morning, after flag raising, ningxi came running towards me telling me that Miss Fang wanted to see me o_o can you imagine how scared I was, LOL
like omg I immediately thought she wanted to see me because I was fidgeting during flag-raising and I sort of didn't sing the national anthem properly x: 
But I tried to escape until Yvonnemoh called me and told me to rush back cos Miss Fang REALLY wanted to see me. So obviously I had no other choice )':

turns out, she said I was giving her rubbish in all the previous exam papers, because of the way I tied my knot, lolollololololololol.
so she made me stand there with and tie the knot the correct way with joey. She kept saying "practice makes perfect" but it took me so so so long just to tie a perfect one -_-
but I applied what I learnt to the LA paper ok! HAHA I managed to tie it correctly, but during history I went back to my old ways cos I tried tying the knot close to 7 times but none of them managed to go through the loop ///:
but miss fang is nice ^^ hahahahahhahahaha she's really nice, but I think if I had her for a math teacher I'd just, I don't know. 

OKIE IT'S 9PM WHICH MEANS MY SHOW'S STARTING NOW SO BYEBYEEE! :)