Saturday 20 October 2012

"Miracle is another word for hard work"

hello guys i just finished watching "To The Beautiful You" and omg I'm so emotional now someone shoot me please. This is the problem whenever I start watching korean dramas. I get excited about them, go home everyday to watch new episodes, go to sleep thinking about them, and repeat the cycle the next day. So when I'm finally done, I suffer from withdrawal symptoms le sigh. And it always happens without fail because the drama ends before I know it ):


CHA EUN GYEOL 




oh my goodness guys this is Cha Eun Gyeol, he's Jae Hee's best friend and he's always there for her no matter what. He has such a lovely personality and such a nice smile and he's the best football player and oh my gosh guys when he cried because Jae Hee told him she couldn't accept his love, my heart literally squished up and I was like "omg no Eun Gyeol don't cry please don't cry )))))))))))))):"

plus plus, he actually confessed to Jae Hee while thinking she was a guy. He thought he liked guys and poor Eun Gyeol had such a tough time liking her ): He's sooo brave to confess and he was like "Goo Jae Hee is a guy, but he's also human, and its alright to like humans, but....he's a guy!!"

): 


AND THIS. THE BACK HUG. I CANNOT TAKE IT HE'S SO CUTE I CANNOT. 
))))))): I felt so sad for him when Jae Hee told him she couldn't accept his love, because he was really the one who continuously stood by her and liked her so much. I really started tearing and crying and I wanted to reach out to him and tell him everything was gnna be okay )))':

KANG TAE JOON




But then from the beginning of the drama I was like #Teamtaejoon because -melts-
he's just so charismatic and the definition of "cool". When he cried because he found out about his mother's death I was on the verge of crying along because oh my goodness Tae Joon cries so handsomely and its enough to break your heart ):

and when he hugged her from the back while she was replacing the light bulb I was literally squealing okay.

And in episode 15, 

Jae Hee: I am actually a girl.
TaeJoon: -hugs her- Thank you...for coming to my side. I already knew that you were a girl, I wanted to tell you. Just holding it inside my heart for a long time, I couldn't help but be patient. Thank you, and also Goo JaeHee....

Jae Hee: -looks up at TaeJoon-

Tae Joon: I like you.

OHMYHOLYGOSH at this point I was pausing the video and literally screaming AHHHHH




THE BACK HUG. AGAIN.



you know, if I was actually given a chance, I'd still stick by Tae Joon because just ahhhh.... he's so sweet and charming. Not saying Eun Gyeol isn't, but I'd naturally shift more towards Tae Joon, and he'd be the one on first priority I guess. Ah, what am I talking about I'm not even Jae Hee LOL

and now....

i literally flipped at this part because ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh

too cuteeee

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ONE TO SIGH SO ATTRACTIVELY





ANOTHER 2 KEWT 4 U MOMENTS BY EUN GYEOL



And again..... is it possible to brush teeth in such a handsome manner *_*


OKAY I SHOULD GO OFF NOW BEFORE I HYPERVENTILATE TOO BADLY GUDBAI