Tuesday 6 November 2012

City of love

Hello! 

The past few days have been great :) All I did (mostly) was rot away in front of the computer or television watching shows and what not. Either that or I'm on Wattpad or snuggled under my blanket reading :) Went on a disney marathon and watching all the good old classics again made me so happy. Its like finding that inner little girl in you all over again :P and now, I've found myself a new reason to wake up at 11-ish every morning! And that is, the show "Puppy in my Pocket" is showing at 11:30am! HAHAHA YAY. Its a really cute show although it probably sounds lame. As for today, I just finished watching Monte Carlo and its so goooood. Go watch it! It has the right dose of romance and humour ☺☺


I cleared about 68% of my room 2 nights ago because my new math tutor came yesterday. After sitting at the same spot at my room for 2 and a half hours, I had a huge garbage bag that was pretty much 80% full. And it resembled the huge brown sack Santa carries along with him during christmas ;) anyhoo speaking of Santa, my new math tutor is really very kind and smiley & I like nice math teachers!! But he suffers from cancer tho, and he can't take too much stress.. ):


Yup, life's pretty good at the moment. Haven't touched any homework too, ohwellllllz. Prolly gnna be another last minute thing hahahhaa, i don't know! I keep telling myself to get to work because i've been lazing around for waaayyyy too long but hmm everyday since the holidays started I've been waking up telling myself "THERE ARE FAR BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN HOMEWORK."

......yeah. I guess that's a good enough reason..? :b

ANYWAY ANYWAY IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, JAVANNAH IS BACKKKK! Jared and Savannah are finally back together, like a few days ago and that news totally made my day :') when they broke up I was honestly so sad for the rest of the day and perhaps a while more because it was so obvious they still cared for each other and yet they didn't wnna show it! SO YUP, the couple is back togetherrrrr :'D

okays i guess that's all i have to say today, in fact there's nothing much i wanted to say either. Its just that i sorta became more naggy and somehow the post got longer than it should have been haha. Hopefully your holidays are going great and all the best to all the sec 3s in the o level prog and year 4s who are taking their o'level chinese tomorrow! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU :) x

CYAAAAAAA :)