Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sonder



hello :)

nothing much to update on really, but i just wanted to come on haha.

SERENDIPITY
n. The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way: "a fortunate stroke of serendipity".

sonder

n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.
2 of my favourite words.

 Hmm this week has been a hell of a week even though its only Wednesday. Can't wait to get it over and done with.......I'm so tired really.

on a lighter note, had cip for the last 2 days, the first one was held in school, and EDS carried it out together so it was fun :) But all the kids were so hyper and some of them didn't listen to instructions and were really rebellious /: As for yesterday, had cip @ Changkat Changi with them. The people there were really nice in my opinion heh. Headed over to eastpoint after the whole thing ended to meet my mumsie and her friend for lunch. Mum got me a new cardigan and bought me froyo so I was a happy girl at the end of the day :') and my mum's friend is really super nice! She comes over to our home occasionally and does lots of nice things for us, and she's really really friendly. (Plus she buys my waffles for me every week HAHA)


 congratz you just scrolled down 36 pictures of me, some of which consist of my finger fam :) yep i'm a lonely girl so that probably explains it..... hah.
But I don't do this often so SUCK IT UP HAHAHAHA. I hope my face haunts you in your dreams #sorrynotsorry

anyway, here's a short part for 2 of my favourite girls, Alicia and Trina :) Y'all are so amazing in every way possible, thank you so much for lending me your listening ears ☺ ☺ ♥
and to my brother, thank you for always listening to my rants even though you prolly didn't understand it anyway ohwell :) 

so, now what.....
I'm just gnna try pretend nothing happened and yeah go with the flow :) Worrying sucks and doesn't do any good to my mental health anyway hehehe. The more you tell yourself you don't care, the easier it is to stop caring ;) 

Alright I shall end here, goodnight! I hope you dream of flowers and princesses and castles and rainbows and butterflies. Don't worry my face isn't gnna appear in your dream either hahah.
Nights!