Wednesday 16 January 2013

I was drizzle and she was a hurricane



Day 2// 9 things about yourself
  1. I place great value on feelings when making decisions
  2. I love talking to people :)
  3. I'm blessed 
  4. I like it when people give me hugs and little notes
  5. I like seeing people happy, especially after knowing I was the cause :)
  6. I still watch disney and barbie
  7. I really hate times when I'm sensitive, indecisive or when I let my emotions get the better of me 
  8. I love books, flowers, sleep, and animals 
  9. I have a sweet tooth but although I like things made with chocolate, I hate eating chocolate itself.


I can't stand it when I get sensitive and in fact I hate myself when I let my emotions get the better of me. I feel like I could be a much better person if I tried a little harder sighhhhhh

So anyway today we did the personality test thing during assembly and I thought it was really accurate ☺ I like doing these type of things, I think they're pretty cool :) Ohyes and I think NorLilah isn't that bad after all, although her lessons are really a waste of time since she talks about irrelevant things, I think I'd miss her when Mrs Kong comes back after this term, so...........

Although her name is actually spelt as Nur Lila, I think Nini NorLilah suits her better!



And a while later you added: 'You know, when a person is very, very sad, they like sunsets.'

'And were
you very,
very sad 
on
the day
you 
watched
forty-four
sunsets?'

But the little prince did not reply


Today wasn't the best day, but it wasn't the worst either. Nonetheless, I'm glad the day has finally ended :) I hope things get better from now on and although I probably never will understand, I guess change is still necessary at the end of the day

Okay, goodnight, I hope you have a lovely week ahead! Mine's definitely gnna be good because shauna's clearing my plates for the rest of the week :)